Would you like to work as Process Engineer and improve your career in Norway? Sperton is searching for experienced Process Engineer Consultants for our Client in Asker!
Our Client is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, our Client maximizes the environmental and economic performance of its customers and power plants. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Process simulations (Hysys and Design II), process calculations, and dimensioning of equipment for gas plants on LNG and LPG carriers, offshore (FPSO) and onshore plants
- Preparation/mark-up of PFDs and P&IDs
- Development and improvement of new and existing products
- Participate in project execution and business development
- Higher technical education, master degree – or similar in relevant subjects
- Process modeling experience (preferable Hysys)
- Understanding of thermodynamic, such as heat transfer in cryogenic processes
- Very experienced in using excel
- Advantage if fluent in Norwegian
- Good English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- Background or experience from ship/marine operations is beneficial
3-5 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for persons with genuine interest in process engineering, task and result oriented, structured and systematic, cooperative, innovative and with positive attitude towards new challenges.
We offer an open, innovative and inspiring working environment, with interesting career development opportunities.
Our engineers take responsibility, work proactively and growth within the company by facing new challenges.
Interested? Apply through Vincere. You will be contacted shortly!