Sperton is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for a known Norwegian Client within Offshore Technology & Energy:
Location: Oslo, Horten (Norway)
About our client:
You will work for one of the world’s largest and most complex vessel traffic management and surveillance systems. This is a highly innovative information technology company and, for more than thirty years, they have provided essential capabilities to their customers to enable them to protect their offshore energy assets and maritime borders against threats at sea, and to enhance the efficiency of their offshore and maritime operations. Our Client delivers turnkey solutions and services for real-time data consolidation and presentation for decsion support and its applied science aggregates data from a large number of new or existing sensors, such as radar, AIS, VHF, MET, air quality and CCTV, along with external databases including Lloyds and FairPlay. Now, they are looking for an experienced technical sales for selling their efficient and accurate product!
The ideal candidate has:
- Education and experience from marine industry, preferably marine and offshore surveillance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Availability to 50 travel days per year worldwide, which is expected.
- Experience from bid management and team lead
- Experience in monitoring traffic in these areas, for safety and security (port and coastal works, interactaction and surveillance of ports)
- An understanding of what port operations are all about
- Experience with sea monitoring and equipment used for this, such as radar, AIS, VHF and CCTV.
Interested and willing to know more? Contact us! Our recruitment team will provide you information and support through the whole recruitment process.