For our client, Futurice in Oslo, we are recruiting towards position as Sr. Full-Stack Developer!
We are looking for an experienced developer that has a passion to code and loves problem solving. You might currently be a consultant, or looking for new challenges to steer cutting edge tech projects, and see them through to the finish.
What we are looking for:
- Full-stack developer with abilities to steer versatile tech projects.
- Ability to guide others in agile, continuous learning and devops practices
- Passion for technology-enabled innovation and emerging technologies.
- Collaborative team player, developing data-driven applications and solutions.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- High focus on your development through weekly sharing sessions, podcasts, courses, seminars and more.
- Focus on simplified decisions and autonomy through our unique decision model
- Cross-site collaboration, and the opportunity to work in other Futurice offices abroad for short or long stints.
- Paid support to work on social impact and open source projects through our Spice program.
- An employer that cares and is committed to building a future with you.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurances.
What you can expect with Futurice Oslo:
Futurice Oslo is one of the newest sites in the Futurice family, and we are excited to grow a bigger, creative team. Our team is highly skilled, driven to iterate, test, and get stuff done, while also having fun. We respect and support each other, and expect our new team members to value the same.
While we often work from client offices, we have a great homebase at the MESH community in the centre of Oslo, where we enjoy team breakfasts and collaborate on project and internal needs. By joining our team, you will not only greatly impact the business direction and future growth of our Oslo office, but also be part of a top-skilled community of over 600 colleagues around Europe.
We work with organisations like Vipps, TINE, Escio, DNB, OBF, Finstart and TheFactory, with much more to come. Our project work has ranged from designing new team organisation and structures, product recognition with computer vision and machine learning, and creating the first facial recognition payment system in Norway.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly!
You can also apply directly to client career page